Very cool!

Bribe... Us? Never! Basically guys you're laughing - you build stuff!

m


On 19/4/07 11:26, "gareth rushgrove" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We'll I've signed up. I'm now just hoping I get picked! Who do we have
> to bribe again?
> 
> G
> 
> On 19/04/07, Tom Coates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hey Richard,
>> 
>> The language on the site is a bit formal, I know, but really it's
>> with the best of motives. We want to make sure that people who can
>> build and make things will be able to come and that they won't be
>> squeezed out by a bunch of people looking to boost their Linked In
>> profiles.
>> 
>> I think Matt and Ian will be posting more here shortly about the day,
>> and there's more information on my site and the Yahoo Developer
>> Network site in the meantime.
>> 
>> Tom Coates
>> http://www.plasticbag.org/
>> 
>> On 19 Apr 2007, at 10:22, Richard Hyett wrote:
>> 
>>> On 19/04/07, Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> And the one we want you all signed up too.
>>> 
>>> http://hackday.org
>>> 
>>> The invitation to the Google Developers Day was a little bit more
>>> informative, and they were 'thrilled' I wanted to come.  The
>>> hackday page stresses that my credentials will be inspected. Not
>>> sure that i want to have my credentials inspected.
>> 
>> -
>> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
>> visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
>> Unofficial list archive:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>> 
> 

_______________________
Matthew Cashmore
Development Producer

BBC Future Media & Technology, Research and Innovation
BC4B5, Broadcast Centre, Media Village, W12 7TS

T:            020 8008 3959            (02  83959)
M:            07711 913241            (072 83959)

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to