I haven't used it, but one of the Silverlight demos Microsoft produced
was a video editing RIA.....

On 15/06/07, Andy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 14/06/07, Dave Crossland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> video editing is often upheld as a paragon of desktop
> computing, since its so processor, memory and disk intensive.

You can always cheat and use the local CPU and memory. Client side
scripting won't increase server CPU and you don't get nasty latency
issues.

Wher you store the actuall video and how you transfer it back and
forth is another matter. Maybe the UK needs faster internet links
(according to a BBC article it does)

Andy

--
SELECT * FROM remarks WHERE witty=1 LIMIT 1