________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mario Menti
        Sent: Thursday, 5 July, 2007 14:19
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: Re: [backstage] BBC TV and Radio 7-day listing

        On 7/5/07, Flynn, Terry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                Sorry if I missed any announcement - will Backstage be
continuing the TV and Radio schedules in TVAnyTime XML format? Last
update was June 21... As screen scraping the web site is illegal, this
is the only option available to many of us to get BBC schedules for
whatever purpose...

                Terry

        I don't know about the plans for the TV-Anytime files, but the
best way to get BBC schedule information is probably through the BBC Web
API:  http://www0.rdthdo.bbc.co.uk/services/api/index.html

        The API can give you query results in both TV-Anytime or a
slightly simpler XML format.

        HTH,
        Mario.