If I'd know they were going to be picky about who they picked I wouldn't
have signed up as Juan Tanamera, CEO JuantastiCo

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher Woods
Sent: 06 July 2007 09:19
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] Microsoft TV - Live!

Applied...

Symbolic irony? The woman in the site's stock art is sitting in the
grass and using (presumably) LiveStation... on an iBook. Hah.

... Or is this a hint towards Microsoft implementing some of that
much-vaunted platform agnosticism we all talk about but never seem to
see much of?