On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:19:34 +0100, Mr I Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Following from the debate about links for programmes... how about this?
>
> http://blogs.sun.com/sandoz/entry/bbc_web_api_beta - found via George.

Funny this should come up now.

The system we were just talking about in the other thread (Pips) has evolved
into something that no longer produces a actual pages but is solely a REST API.
It meets all the requirements for addressability, statelessness, connectedness
and uniform interface as described in RESTful Web Services.

It's a shame it's internal only. I'd love it to be on Backstage.

Cheers
Jonathan