We've opened the registration for MIX UK.

http://www.microsoft.com/uk/mix07/

We're pretty sure it will sell out in a few days, so if you want to
attend it might be better to register before too long.

Cheers,

Phil.

addressed.

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of
the message. This footer also confirms that this email message has been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses, though it is not
guaranteed virus free.

Original Recipient: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Original Sender   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Original Send Date: 25/07/2007  - 15:07:56