Just out of curiosity, how did you manage to register a lastname-only .name
domain? I tried to register woods.name but 123-reg wouldn't let me (maybe it
was because it was already taken, I ended up taking christopher.woods.name)
but I was under the impression .names HAD to be first.last.name...

... Fill me in!

Cheers
Christopher 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jonathan Tweed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: 27 July 2007 20:58
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [backstage] iPlayer Facebook Application
> 
> On 27 Jul 2007, at 20:34, Christopher Woods wrote:
> 
> > OOOOOOOO, that's nice! Installed and worked first time with 
> my closed 
> > beta login, I might as well do a little addition to my beta 
> test blog 
> > iplayer entry in a bit :)
> 
> Thanks. I'm relieved to hear it installed ok and that you like it.
> 
> > (http://thebetatestblog.blogspot.com/2007/06/fabled-iplayer-
> > review.html if
> > you're curious, if you're still waiting for your login 
> details there 
> > should be enough screenies to keep you occupied until you get your 
> > password!)
> 
> That's a nice review.
> 
> Cheers
> Jonathan
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To 
> unsubscribe, please visit 
> http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
>   Unofficial list archive: 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to