On 08/10/2007 03:28 PM, Matthew Cashmore wrote:
Join us as we delve into Ian and mines browser history each Friday afternoon :-) Perhaps we should release this as a podcast complete with cheesy music?

Or get Smashey and Nicey to read it out.  Cor?  Blimey!  Two-point-oh!

If you see something that should be in our weekly top 10 – drop me a line before lunch time Fridays!

I take it such suggestions ought to be SFW, right?

4. Costing only $150,000, at number 4 it’s your very own jet pack

http://www.tzunami.com/No-More-Harddrive.php

I see no jet pack here.  While you try to find it, let's listen
to "You ain't bookmarkin' yet" by Backstage-Browser Overdrive...
--
Frank Wales [EMAIL PROTECTED]