This was covered by the Media Guardian podcast (I think it asked why Mr
Highfield hates children...) about two months ago, and I reported it too...

http://www.ukfree.tv/fullstory.php?storyid=1107051264


On 21/08/07, vijay chopra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> So I finally decided that iPlayer was worth opening IE for (is Firefox
> going to be allowed by the time iPlayer comes out of Beta?) and, upon
> install, decided to read the EULA; I saw this clause before my cat ran
> across the keyboard:
> http://vijaychopra.com/EULA.JPG
> So my 5 year old cat has agreed she's over 16 years old. Good luck in
> prosecuting her...
> also, I'd already downloaded iPlayer before I got to the EULA; what's that
> about, how can I agree to something before I've read it?
> Seriously, why bother with the EULA, I thought click-through EULAs were
> pretty much unenforceable for the very reasons I just stated, people can
> claim that their cat\children\goldfish etc. just clicked next, through them.
>
>
> By reading this you agree with all my opinions now and forever more; also
> I claim your your first-born child, and I accept no liability for any damage
> caused by this brick as it comes through your window.
>
> *throws brick through your nearest window*
>
> Vijay.
>



-- 
Please email me back if you need any more help.

Brian Butterworth
www.ukfree.tv

Reply via email to