Well Spooks is back on the 16th October ­ and I can¹t wait ­ not least
because the interactive stuff that goes with it is pretty good... So I¹ve
dived straight in there this year

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/spooks/

And

http://www.bbc.co.uk/spooks/index.shtml

The second link takes you to a page that¹s running the interactive app, log
in and take look at the set up ­ some pretty interesting stuff Œon the desk¹
but I¹m wondering if this interactive element is limited to the BBC website
or if there¹s a wider cache.... Looking in the emails there¹s something from
a domain called intelligencewatchers.com ­ but that¹s just held by a domain
holder... It would be a shame if the interactive experience didn¹t spread
further....

Thoughts?

Matthew Cashmore
Development Producer

BBC Future Media & Technology, Research and Innovation
BC5C3, Broadcast Centre, Media Village, W12 7TP

T:            020 8008 3959            (02  83959)
M:            07711 913241            (072 83959)