________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Newey
Sent: 04 October 2007 14:41
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [backstage] New APIs... What next

News 24 subtitles in some just-about-live form please :)

Steve

On 4 Oct 2007, at 13:51, Matthew Cashmore wrote:

        So come on then... With a fresh burst of energy now the new
mailing list is live I thought it was about time we asked that question
again... What new feeds and APIs would you like to see from the BBC?

        Shout loudly and we'll chase them up - if you've got a specific
idea that requires a specific feed even better - but if you just fancy
messing around with the innards of an obscure part of the organisation,
that's fun too ;-)

        Matthew Cashmore
        Development Producer

        BBC Future Media & Technology, Research and Innovation
        BC5C3, Broadcast Centre, Media Village, W12 7TP

        T:            020 8008 3959            (02  83959)
        M:            07711 913241            (072 83959)