________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Lockwood
        Sent: 05 November 2007 14:50
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: Re: [backstage] Ashley Highfield speaks again

        And it appears the Linux community has managed to ignore what he
has to say and has organised a "let's shout him down louder and louder
until someone takes some notice of us" party.

        No positive suggestions, just "bleat bleat bleat we hate you..."
As ever.

        Cheers,

        R.

                Ashley has posted an update: