On 06/11/2007, Brian Butterworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To my mind, the whole Linux-users debate is a clever way of missing the
> whole blooming point.

I broadly agree, although I think the point is that popularity is
unimportant while principle - ie, the principle that software
developers ought not to have power over software users, which is the
whole point of GNU/Linux - truly matters.

It is a real shame that the BBC Trust and Management don't understand
this principle.

--
Regards,
Dave