Andy wrote:
Nice to see a complete lack of detail though, now where did I put my
document on making an FOI request, (technically a written request here
would most likely count, after all it's written, has a name and has an
address.)

IMO it might not count if it was unclear as to whether you were addressing a specific BBC member of staff or the list as a whole. But IANAL etc. :-) TBH I think most of the BBC employees here would take it as a kindness if you just emailed [EMAIL PROTECTED]