As I've said previously, transcribing is a long, tedious and generally
thankless task, yet is so well worth it -- often years down the road,
when you can easily find what was said with just a remembered keyword
or phrase.

It's true that one would always like to have expressed oneself better,
but in my experience that's the case for absolutely everyone, so if
anything it encourages one to think before speaking :-)

So thanks Ian, it's a great contribution.

Sean