Sean Dillon wrote:
We (The Telegraph) have announced a Developers Weekend 26th-27th April
at our Victoria offices (opposite Google).

I guess they need advice after one of their reporters (according to ashley highfield) said that streaming everything would provide a way out for those with drastically capped bandwidth packages. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml?xml=/connected/2008/03/25/dlbroad125.xml

--
www.tdobson.net
----