On 11/04/2008, Nick Reynolds-FM&T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Brian is a little ill informed.

Another attempt at humour goes out of the window...  You're right, I'm on
holiday and have not read every byte yet!

The last time they came up with the unfunded Public Service Publisher idea,
which is not so much on the back burner, but down the back of the fridge.
Given that Ofcom doen't even seem to understand how a digital multiplex
works, I will have to get a lot of sun in before I feel relaxed enough to
read it.

Have a good weekend!

The score so far is OFCOM 0 DCMS 1.

--
Please email me back if you need any more help.

Brian Butterworth
http://www.ukfree.tv