> It's interesting the way the Facebook can pull data from other systems (ie,
> your email contacts list) but has no export.
>
> I thought about writing one, I wondered if I would get blocked from doing
> it...

I *think* as long as you're logged in as you, and they are your
contacts, I don't see why not - because you could essentially go
through and write each one down on paper, or copy/paste the data. So
getting your own bot to do it doesn't seem that bad?
One thing however, the email addresses are rendered in graphical form
on profile pages, so a bit of OCR would be required.
But do share your results if you try it.

Also take a look at Facedown, little app to download your facebook albums:
http://www.vincentcheung.ca/facedown/