________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of vijay chopra
Sent: 15 May 2008 14:50
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Who spilled coffee on the server?

Thanks Aaron,
You guys fixed it fast! It takes me ages to fix and debug code.
As an aside, what caused the problem?

thanks,
Vijay.

On 15/05/2008, Aaron Scullion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Thanks for this. The DNA team are aware, and are trying to fix
right now.

        We're also trying to make these error messages less verbose, for
obvious reasons...

        Aaron

        (Product manager, BBC blogs)