Just run up a quick test theme for iGoogle - using the new data from the new
format bbc.co.uk/programmes site:

http://www.google.co.uk/ig?hl=en&skin=http://www.ukfree.tv/igoogle/igoogle-theme-BBC-schedule.xml

It should change every hour to show the programmes on during that hour on
BBC one, TWO, three, FOUR, CBBC, Cbeebies and News.

Any feedback appreciated.

http://www.ukfree.tv - independent digital television and switchover advice,
since 2002