yup, 'fraid so:)  I just rather liked it

wikipedia gets you any number of more useful ones under
Tag Cloud Tools and Articles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_cloud

Alia

Brian Butterworth wrote:
I just realised that these are just pictures, the don't actually do anything... 2008/6/19 Brian Butterworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    Alia,

    Thanks for posting that.  They are quite interesting and pretty
    "word clouds".

    I'm just wondering if people actually use them?  For example, they
    used to appear on sites like CiF, but they have been removed.

    They also seem a usability nightmare...

    I'm guessing there is probably some massive successful word cloud
    out there and I've just missed it?

    2008/6/19 Alia Sheikh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]