Hi All,

I know a whole load of you missed out on Mashed, which was a great success and I know your all kicking yourselves. But during the event, I also gave a presentation which included some things we been up to and are working on...

Rather that post the presentation, I thought I'd post a quick list here.
---------

The New Backstage Website is not publicly available at - welcomebackstage.com as a beta. Please be gentle and bear in mind it needs alot more work (I'm quite sick at the moment, I' m .

We're sponsoring or will be at a range of events next year plus Opentech08 (july 5th), The Singularity conference, etc. We are also considering opening geekdinners in Manchester or offering geekup a lot of support

The wild west servers trial has been a success and we're adding more for next year. We may also start offering outside access for certain experimental projects

The API gateway is up and running. So expect some APIs coming soon, including a complete events API from PA Press.

We working on new podcasts and videocasts, and hope to have some on ItConversation

We launching our openleaning and tv backstage sompoint soon

There will be a competition to redesign the logos, tshirts, etc

We have a new recruit called Rain Ashford.(rain will start in July) er main focus will be the London and the South, while I'll focus on Manchester and the North.

Cheers

Ian