Good day to you lovely people  =),

Bit of topic I do apologise, but might be able to point me in the right
direction.

Conference calls, we all love to hate them.
We're a small business and sometimes find ourselves getting asked if we can
set-up a conference call.

We don't get asked often enough to warrant paying for a monthly
subscription, so has to be something on the fly.

conferencegenie.co.uk looks good, but you can't password protect a room,
which is a bit of an issue in my opinion.
If you picked the same room number as someone else, you would get very
confused!

Any suggestions or ideas?

Cheers,
- Gav

Gavin Pearce | Junior Web Developer | TBS
The Columbia Centre, Market Street, Bracknell, RG12 1JG, United Kingdom
Direct: +44 (0) 1344 403488 | Office: +44 (0) 1344 306011 | Fax: +44 (0)
1344 427138
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Yahoo: pearce.gavin | Skype: tbs.gavin
www.tbs.uk.com < http://www.tbs.uk.com/ <http://www.tbs.uk.com/> >

TBS is a trading name of Technology Services International Limited.
Registered in England, company number 2079459.