I mean it's disabled on the website - link to example image on Flickr.

Jim

On 12 Oct 2008, at 22:53, Fearghas McKay wrote:

On 12 Oct 2008, at 22:28, Jim Tonge wrote:

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask - I emailed the iPlayer team through the website but got a stock "thanks for your feedback" response.

So, with that proviso: why are the iPhone iPlayer streams not viewable over 3G?

3G has more than enough bandwidth to cope with the 512k streams, and if I'm in WiFi coverage chances are I'll watch on a laptop.

Have you asked your Telco if they are blocking access ?

Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html . Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/

Jim