Having said that, and my earlier point about low bit rates actually
being better for reaching the audiences they're tyring to get to, the
higher bit rates do exist.  If anyone in backstage would like to
suggest something we could do with better quality streams at low cost
(i.e. none!) then fire away!

--
Ant Miller

tel: 07709 265961