So carrying on from the previous email.

Ideas store is ready to go. We thought about strapping down everything
but it seems pointless, so instead once you setup a user account you can
do quite a bit and if not we tweak the permissions so it works as you
guys expect.

So I urge you try it out and report back any error or problems you might
get.

In the future the documentation for APIs and Feeds will appear here too,
but we're also looking at ways to glue MT and Ideatorrent a lot closer
together.

Anyway the important url your all dying for is,

http://ideas.welcomebackstage.com (please do not spread this url as its
likely to move and its unlikely to stay as that url in the future)

Have fun....

Cheers

--
Ian Forrester

This e-mail is: [x] private; [] ask first; [] bloggable

Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
Room 1044, BBC Manchester BH, Oxford Road, M60 1SJ
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
work: +44 (0)2080083965
mob: +44 (0)7711913293