        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alun Rowe
        Sent: 28 October 2008 10:50
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: Re: [backstage] ping.fm

Groups on Twitter/Pownce/Ping etc would be the killer feature for me!

On 28/10/2008 12:17, "Chris Sizemore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        so it seems to me that Ping.fm is a pretty useful thing, but just needs
a fair bit more subtlety? i.e. different distribution lists? or is that already
available?

        --cs

Alun Rowe

Pentangle Internet Limited

2 Buttermarket

Thame

Oxfordshire

OX9 3EW

Tel: +44 8700 339905

Fax: +44 8700 339906

Please direct all support requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Pentangle Internet Limited is a limited company registered in England and
Wales. Registered number: 3960918. Registered office: 1 Lauras Close, Great
Staughton, Cambridgeshire PE19 5DP