Yes we made the title so long you need to catch your breath mid flow :)

Well the tickets are open, so what you waiting for?

Details are on upcoming - http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1225222 and
you can claim your free ticket by going to -
http://bbcbackstage.eventwax.com/bbc-backstage-joins-the-london-communities-in-a-christmas-bash-
 or buy ticket on the upcoming page.

I won't be at the party because I'll be hosting the Manchester one
(http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1225186/, which is filling up too), but
Rain will be hosting the London one and we both hope to have some video
link between the two.

If anyone would like to build a twitter/microblogging thing which also
has a slot for video from either skype or a flash site like ustream
please give us a shout.

Cheers,

Ian Forrester