You should have no problem at Manchester Holiday Inn Central Park. Their
line goes out over their ADSL, you do have to pay for it however but I
know its a Zen line.

> Yes we've all experienced this time to time.
>
> I have this at every Holiday Inn hotel I stay at.
>
> On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 18:17 +0000, Peter Bowyer wrote:
>> iPlayer thinks that the Hilton Hotel, Leeds is outside the UK.
>> Doubtless because Hilton's hotel broadband is provided by 'i-Bahn',
>> which sounds suspiciously German.
>>
>> Good job I have some downloaded video to watch, that's all.
>>
>> </rant>
>> (Apologies to those Twitter friends who have enjoyed this rant already)
>>
>
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
> visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
> Unofficial list archive:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>


-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please 
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to