So one of the problems with the bbc reader, I've been told. Was that it
never included a powered by backstage.bbc.co.uk. Please remember to
include this attribution otherwise your prototype sits outside the
backstage licence.

Around the use of logos, is pretty much as James has said, although I
disagree with him about it being rubbish. Its just not very pretty.