And plenty not to:

(page 22)
"On the same basis, the Government has yet to see a case for legislation in favour of net neutrality. In consequence, unless Ofcom find network operators or ISPs to have Significant Market Power and justify intervention on competition grounds, traffic
management will not be prevented."

At least I'll be able to get to the quality at AOL news faster...

Jim