Mm.  Very interesting.  If something as simple as a petition will make
Windows free and open source, why has no-one thought of it before?

Why do the idiots who start these petitions never have any kind of
grasp of grammar?  Or proof reading?

Would you take anyone seriously who turned up on your doorstep
dribbling from the mouth, telling you "it's all bout the lu1z"?

No.  Nothing to see here - move along now...

Cheers,

Rich.

-