        From: owner-backst...@lists.bbc.co.uk
[mailto:owner-backst...@lists.bbc.co.uk] On Behalf Of Martin Deutsch
        Sent: 09 February 2009 16:03
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: Re: [backstage] Press Association API?

        Just dug this out to have a quick look at it, and it seems that
api.welcomebackstage.com doesn't exist - any clues about where we could find
the data?

        Thanks,
         Martin

        On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Ian Forrester <ian.forres...@bbc.co.uk>
wrote:

                Ok ok,

                It does exist, the delay has mainly been on our behalf due to
wanting to launch most of this stuff all together.

                I can announce the documentation for the API -
http://ideas.welcomebackstage.com/node/2

                But right now, the API is being tested on another server. At
some point in the next few weeks, we'll move the end point to
api.welcomebackstage.com.

                Ian Forrester

                This e-mail is: [x] private; [] ask first; [] bloggable

                Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
                Room 1044, BBC Manchester BH, Oxford Road, M60 1SJ
                email: ian.forres...@bbc.co.uk
                work: +44 (0)2080083965
                mob: +44 (0)7711913293