Actually a lot of tweeters complain about the likes of Chris Moyles et al
moving into twitter!

Soulla :)

--
Soulla Stylianou
RL Client Director

e: soulla.stylia...@daden.co.uk
t: 0121 698 8520
m: 07814145167

w: www.daden.co.uk
http://twitter.com/SoullaStylianou

sl: http://www.slurl.com/secondlife/daden%20prime/160/184/26

sl IM: ImmortalitySou Ballinger

Daden Limited is an Information 2.0 Consultancy and full service Virtual
Worlds/Second Life development agency.

Creators of Daden Navigator - the first Web Browser for Second Life (
http://www.daden.co.uk/navigator)