"I think FOSS can have a huge future but the community need to think about
user experience then it will be taken more seriously."

FWIW I've just come back from FOSDEM (open source community event in
Brussels), and there are plenty of open source projects now putting
usability at the top of their requirements list - and are hiring
accordingly. These include Ubuntu, Firefox (of course!), Drupal and
Mediawiki. Those are just the ones I know about. Hopefully we'll see some
positive results in the coming months and years.

Phil

--
http://philwhitehouse.blogspot.com