On 10 Feb 2009, at 09:51, Alun Rowe wrote:

I was basing it on purchasing a single copy. Purchasing a site wide license
for say 500 desktops would see significant savings.

Which was Adam's point.

The Home/Student edition is cheaper but that's not for schools to use, it's for the students to have on their own laptops which they aren't allowed to
connect to the school wifi...

??

Well I had better remove the copies off my son's desktop and tell him not to connect to his school network with the laptop...

Really ? Do you have a citation for that? My reading of the licence didn't not include those restrictions on the Mac version, albeit a couple of years ago when we purchased the software.

-