I know we have a chatbot that tells you what's on the telly built for
Backstage eons ago.

Don't think its what you're looking for but its fun to ask the chatbot whats
on tonight etc :)

http://www.daden2.co.uk/chatbots/livebots/charlotte.html

Personally I prefer speaking to Halo

http://www.daden2.co.uk/chatbots/livebots/halo_ajax_sitepal.html

have fun

Soulla

2009/2/18 Martin & Poppy Hatfield <mar...@moppy.co.uk>

> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Andy <stude.l...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > What I'm looking for is a way of sending a query such as "Top Gear"
> > and getting back "b006mj59" and preferably the name of the programme
> > incase of partial matches.
>
> I did something like this a while ago with yahoo pipes -
> http://pipes.yahoo.com/mart/programmecode
> Dunno if it's any help to you.
>
> MCH
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
>  Unofficial list archive:

Soulla Stylianou
RL Client Director
DADEN LIMITED

e: soulla.stylia...@daden.co.uk
t: 0121 698 8520
m: 07814145167

w: www.daden.co.uk
http://twitter.com/SoullaStylianou

sl: http://www.slurl.com/secondlife/daden%20prime/160/184/26

sl IM: ImmortalitySou Ballinger

Daden Limited is an Information 2.0 Consultancy and full service Virtual
Worlds/Second Life development agency.

Creators of Daden Navigator - the first Web Browser for Second Life (
http://www.daden.co.uk/navigator)