Looks great but shame launching yesterday seemed to break the main site ;-)

More seriously, I think it is a really interesting application of the
'river of news' UI.

My tuppence would be:

* Make the category name in the right-hand site a link through to the
index page for that category.

* I'm sure you'd appreciate that it would be a way to scrape the
entire content from the site in seconds, but I can haz RSS?

* Some sort of selection mechanism that allowed you to only view
certain categories e.g. you could make a Sci-Tech-Environment type
page or a Business only page

all the best,
martin