Please arrange for my email address to be removed from backstage

Thanks

Subject: RE: [backstage] Press Association API?
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 19:00:49 +0000
From: ian.forres...@bbc.co.uk
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk

We're changing the urls of a lot of things and expect to have it launched this
month.

Sorry for the delay
Ian Forrester

This e-mail is: [x] private; [] ask first; [] bloggable

Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
Room 1044, BBC Manchester BH, Oxford Road, M60 1SJ
email: ian.forres...@bbc.co.uk
work: +44 (0)2080083965
mob: +44 (0)7711913293