From: owner-backst...@lists.bbc.co.uk [mailto:owner-backst...@lists.bbc.co.uk]
On Behalf Of Ian Forrester
Sent: 07 April 2009 16:36
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] New Blog in beta

Ah not seen how it looks on IE7 or IE8 (take note Dave)

Will change soon, yep no one likes www.

Ian Forrester

This e-mail is: [x] private; [] ask first; [] bloggable

Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
Room 1044, BBC Manchester BH, Oxford Road, M60 1SJ
email: ian.forres...@bbc.co.uk
work: +44 (0)1612444063
mob: +44 (0)7711913293