Hi All,

Cutting straight through the Ubuntu debate,

If you want tickets for the Manchester TEDx event, you may have noticed there
currently all gone. We are planning to release more in the coming weeks so keep
your eyes peeled for announcements. Of course they will be first announced on
the backstage twitter bot - twitter.com/bbcbackstage (unless twitter gets
another ddos attack)

Should we setup a identi.ca account too?

Ian Forrester

This e-mail is: []secret; []private; [x]public

Senior Producer, BBC Backstage, BBC R&D
Room 1044, BBC Manchester BH, Oxford Road, M60 1SJ
email: ian.forres...@bbc.co.uk
work: +44 (0)1612444063 | mob: +44 (0)7711913293