For a different take on events, Mark Cuban thinks  Murdoch is right and that
News Corp only needs Twitter

http://blogmaverick.com/2009/11/09/rupert-murdoch-to-block-google-smart-twitter-has-changed-it-all/

Though you would think with the way Murdoch is claiming everyone is
"stealing his news", he'd accuse Twitter of it as well.