SurCode's stuff can produce 24-bit Dolby-E iirc. Also AJA cards can work
with Dolby-E but you have to do it right to preserve the metadata.
Telestream's FlipFactory (a bit like also allows decoding and encoding of
Dolby-E if you configure your 'factory' correctly, PDF at [1].
Wikipedia:Dolby_E also mentions that SoundCode from Neyrinck supports the
format. [2]

(FWIW I don't work with it myself, just powergoogling + asking some video
editing friends)

[1] http://www.telestream.net/pdfs/app-notes/app_FF_DolbyE.pdf#9
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolby_E