Hi All,

Just in case you have not seen the blog (http://xrl.us/bhha3j), missed
the tweet and dents...

Its almost 5 years since Backstage launched into the public at
OpenTech05 by Ben Metcalfe. Since then a lot of things have happened and
changed. Who would have thought the political parties would be shouting
about open data in their manifesto's.

Anyhow, we're looking to build quite a mash-up but using you and your
experiences as the data. I won't go into details right now but you can
expect that the data will also be available for yourselves to build on
too.

So what you waiting for, fill in the forms and I look forward to seeing
your answers aggregated together in the near future.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDdkRDlNY2RmVGNuTThoaTVURHVDdVE6MQ
 - Mapping Your BBC Backstage Memories

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHJYV0swTGxkZDRlYnBpeUJoSXg2WXc6MQ
 - Images of BBC Backstage