On 13-May-2010, at 19:19, Brendan Quinn wrote:

> Ian wrote:
>> Interested in what we do in R&D?
>>
>> The following roles within R&D are currently being advertised
>> at: www.bbc.co.uk/jobs
>>
>> Senior Software Engineer Ingex Solutions (ref. 304587)
>> Software Engineer Ingex Solutions (ref. 304588) Trainee
>> Research Scientist (ref. NNP303403)
>
> Just to give a bit more info on the two Ingex Solutions jobs...

The Ingex jobs look splendid (continued insistence on using CVS for Ingex and
libMXF notwithstanding… :)

6 month fixed-term, though? isn’t that pretty much the blink of an eye for the
BBC? and, er, no salary+bens details? does the BBC not advertise externally the
way every other company does? ;)

(sadly, even this aside, I’m not applying thanks to being thoroughly in the
wrong part of the UK… so this really is just flinging from the peanut-gallery)

M.