On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 12:56, Steve Clarke
<mailinglis...@trumpton.org.uk> wrote:
> Thanks Mo & Paul,
>
> I've done a bit of playing with the BBC website, and, indeed, the b007k1sk
> link works in http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007k1sk, which tells you of all
> the previous broadcasts, and http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006sqhl
> automatically refreshes and takes you to the same b007k1sk page, so
> <pid>xxxxxx</pid>, it is!!!

Ah, it will do that - try appending '.rdf' to the URL; they'll stop
refreshing then, as in the context of producing RDF you'll be asking
for two different things (an end-user browsing /programmes doesn't
need to care about the difference between a version and an episode,
hence the refresh).

You'll also note that the RDF (for the episode) gives you the three
different synopses - is that good enough for you, or is it a pain to
iterate the programmes you have and fetch them individually? (If the
latter, unfortunately I don't know what to suggest, but others might!)

M.