Happy Friday 13th Everybody!

This month, I'm running a short questionnaire (should only take a
couple of minutes to complete) on IPv6 planning and adoption in the
UK. Not the most exciting of topics, I realise, but *quite* important
in some respects.

Some of you will undoubtedly have seen this mentioned elsewhere, and
may even have filled it in (if so, thanks!). For the rest, though, I'd
appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to have a look.
Some answers from within bits of the BBC would be grand if it's at all
possible, but I know it's relevant to a number of others on the list,
too.

You can find the questionnaire at:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDc3MzV3ZjVKdUZuY2NkQm1BakdJQkE6MQ

I'll be closing it on Friday 3rd September in time for UKNOF17
(http://uknof.org.uk/) -- I'm not presenting the results, but I will
be publishing the stats in time for the meeting on the offchance that
there are related sessions on the agenda.

Cheers!

M.