Hi, Still have problems with expired times  for some content. For example
this for this show: b01k0y0n.
 If I look  at it's version " www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01k0xkq.xml "
everything indicates that this should be available untill
2013-05-05T23:59:00:

<availability>
<start>2013-03-29T23:00:00Z</start>
<end>2013-05-05T23:59:00+01:00</end>
<media_items><media_item>
<pid>p01723kr</pid>
<service
id="iplayer_download_http_h264_air_high"/><start_of_media_availability>2013-03-30T01:00:03Z</start_of_media_availability>

But If I browse http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01k0y0n it says its not
available.

 For most content it seems to work though. Is the programmes API not
returning the correct end dates for some content or am I missing something?
Kind regards
Elias