I just installed BackupPC 3.0 on a new installation on Debian. I had a
old install so I am hoping to get reconfigured to use those backups. The
problem currently is that I am getting an "Authorization Required"
prompt and the install did not give me a username/password combination
like that older version did.

Where is the htpasswd file located so I can change the password to
something I can use?

- OR -

Ho do I completely get rid of the need for authentication. I am running
in a situation that has low security risks.