I have previously (several months ago) installed Backuppc on Ubuntu.
This time I am trying to install it on K12LTSP 5 (Fedora Core 5)I
installed using yum. Then I edited config.pl and hosts the same way
the files on Ubuntu were set up. Next I tried to connect to the CGI
interface.
I typed http://localhost/BackupPC I was then presented with the
username and password screen. I can't get past it. I tried backuppc,
root my username (which defined in config.pl)
I tried setting adminusers to * also.
No joy. What should I do next?